Hi i need help after i transfer my domain its not working

hi i need help after i transfer my domain www.mahdialumma.com to Cloudflare its not working i added the dns record from my server but still its not working my other domains after i transfer was working without problem but this didn’t not sure what is the problem ?

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your domain name after transfering to Cloudflare Registrar.

As far as I have checked, there seems to be an issue with the DNSSEC.

Also from the WHOIS, the domain Registrar status is: OK, pendingTransfer

May I ask if the DNSSEC option is disabled at Cloudflare dashboard?
If not, please disable it.

Furthermore, kindly I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue:

• Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button. If you get automatic reply, reply and indicate to it you need more help and reference to this topic
  • Or send an an e-mail to support[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account
1 Like

it is.

+1 there is. But, with the former registrar I think

1 Like

DNSSEC option is disabled at Cloudflare dashboard this domain but its still pending transfer waiting the former company to confirm the transfer …

ok the domain now Transfered completely to Cloudflare still not working what should i do ?

I can still see the DNSSEC issue:

I assume Cloudflare should check this and remove DS / disable DNSSEC, if so.

Kindly, to fix this, I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue:

• Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button. If you get automatic reply, reply and indicate to it you need more help and reference to this topic
  • Or send an an e-mail to support[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account

Otherwise, we would have to wait now until DNSSEC / DS clears out completely.

1 Like

OK How Much Time Is Needed YOU Think Until DS Clearout

Hi,
When the domain is transferred to Cloudflare Registrar the DS records are imported even if they are not valid. It seems that this was the case.

We should also troubleshoot this by following this article:

As mentioned before, the best way to get help is opening a ticket after doing the troubleshooting so we can escalate to our Registrar team.

For only this time we were able to escalate to our Registrar team and they have removed the broken DS records.

ok thank you very much my site is working now …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.