Hi i have a problem

Hi i have this error from 3-4 days how to fix it or when the team from cloudflare will fix it??? error log: Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of euphoriamc.xyz at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later.

Please help me :frowning:

Regards,
Skyplexbulgaria

That domain is registered under a TLD which is governed by the Freenom registry. Freenom currently experiences issues with their Whois service which prevents such domains from being added to Cloudflare. Freenom needs to fix that on their side. Unfortunately there is no ETA known for that.

It probably is best to register a proper domain instead. They already go for less than $10 a year.

1 Like

ok but its not registered in freenom the domain is registered on ohost.bg

Apologize for mislook it. There were so many topics related to Freenom recently :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah, an .xyz domain. I see it has name servers set, though I doubt they’re functional. Before you can add a domain to Cloudflare, it needs working DNS, which means the domain has to resolve to an IP address. Yours does not, not even the www subdomain.

If you don’t have functioning name servers, you can set something up at the site below and populate it with placeholder DNS entries so they resolve. It doesn’t have to be a working site…just something Cloudflare can look up in DNS so it can add the domain.

https://dns.he.net/

3 Likes

Ok! i will make it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.