Hi, After i've switched on the proxy feature to the A Record of my domain I cannot

Hi, After i’ve switched on the proxy feature to the A Record of my domain I cannot access to my website

What is the website? What do you see when trying to visit your site? Is the A record pointing to a server of your own or a hosting provider? If a hosting provider, who?

1 Like

Hi @yohai,

Some aditional information will be great so we can approach to the issues that you are facing, and like sjr mentioned, if you could describe what you see when you proxy your site, that would be great.

However, I suspect that SSL/TLS Encryption mode and your TLS Certificates at your origin servers can be playing a role in the errors that you see.

My suggestions are:

1. Make sure that your origin have a valid SSL/TLS certifiacted that has not expired (one of your domains is good, and the for the other one it has expired).
  2. Have a look at our documentation for SSL/TLS Encrpytion Modes and make sure that you have that configuration right, depending on the certificates at your origin:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.