Help with domain

Hello I need some help with my domain name not working any longer, it says someone else is using the same domain name and it need to be changed not sure what to do?

What’s the domain?

healthyeatingfan.com

It looks like it’s registered at NameCheap and is using Cloudflare’s Gerald and Shaz name servers.

Is that not correct?

1 Like

Yes it is by namecheap in my cloudflare account it says something like someone else is using it and they have applied CNAME to flattening not sure what that means

And are Gerald and Shaz the name servers listed at the bottom of your DNS settings page here?

Yes it says Gerald and Shaz

Ok, then what’s telling you someone else is using your same domain? Your registrar says it points to your account at Cloudflare.

Yes it says they have applied CNAME to flattening not sure what that means and it has a blue error sign

That’s normal. It’s not an error – just a warning because you can’t have a CNAME in some situations, so it converts it to an “A” record so it doesn’t cause conflicts.

Okay thank you!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.