Help to change my nameservers in Cloudflare

Hello, I have recently transferred my domain from another registrar to Cloudflare, but now I need to change the nameservers of said domain to point to a new server and I see that it is not possible.

Also, the old domain registrar can’t provide me Record IP instead to change it in DNS settings, this is what they told me:

“In order to connect the domain pointed to Cloudflare DNS to Namecheap hosting it is required to copy all the DNS records from Namecheap cPanel and create them on the Cloudflare side”.

Could you help me?

#CommunityTip

What is that domain?

guiadegranja.com

To create DNS records in your cloudflare dashboard, go here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/dns. There are a lot of Tutorial to create & edit DNS records.

Correct, we cannot assist, changing the nameservers is not possible.

With this we cannot assist, but we can suggest and test. These records may have been imported when you added the site (domain/zone) to cloudflare. The site loads fine for me, is it not as you expected and/or is it out of date?

2 Likes

On the namecheap side they tell me that ALL the DNS records of the namecheap hosting cPanel must be pointed from the Cloudflare DNS, but I see that this is not possible, what could I do? I leave the message here:

“In order to connect the domain pointed to Cloudflare DNS to Namecheap hosting it is required to copy all the DNS records from Namecheap cPanel and create them on the Cloudflare side.”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.