HELP thanks

My account has been recharged and the fee has been deducted, but my domain name has not been successfully upgraded. Which domain name was the fee upgraded?

The Community does not have access to your account. To see what subscriptions you have, check the Billing section of the Dashboard.

My subscription is blank

You’ll have to check with Support/Billing. Post the ticket number here once you get it.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

这不是我的域名,麻烦你们核实一下,谢谢

This is not my domain name, please verify thanks

CFUSA2171370

I can not verify, as I do not work for Cloudflare. If you created a ticket. Please post the ticket number here.

I do see that the xiangjiaon domain is registered to someone with your lushenxun email address. That is not you? That domain is not using Cloudflare, though.

Brother, I didn’t operate it. I posted the ticket, can the customer service see and deal with it?

Maybe @cloonan or @Laurie can track this down, but it’s still pretty early here.

1 Like

Ok thank you i wait for their reply

1 Like

Hi,
I was only able to locate one ticket from you, that has since been closed, can you please let me know if there is another ticket ID regarding this invoice, please? Or you can reach out to [email protected] to share account-specific details with you.

2 Likes

I can only see one invoice now. Can this order be cancelled or transferred to my domain name?

Hello, I only have this invoice for one deduction, but this domain name is not mine. Can I transfer the service to my domain name for use? Or refund and re-subscribe

Hi,
At this time when you delete a domain from your account, the plan is canceled and your account credited for the unused time on that plan. You can see any credit balance within your dashboard. Any credit balance will be applied to your next recurring monthly invoice.

1 Like

Can I use the credit balance on another domain name?

Can I use the credit balance on another domain name? I want to apply to the domain name www.51tv.site right now, what can I do?

Hi,
Any credit within your account will apply to your next monthly invoice, not to a new order, however, yes, it will apply to your next invoice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.