Help! setting up

I am looking for a DNS server to filter web content for my family. I signed up for the free plan. I changed the DNS server addresses on my router to 172.64.36.1 and 172.64.36.2 following the instructions on the getting started page. I set up a location and policy. But no records are populating on my “team” homepage, so I have no idea if this service is working or not. What step could I be missing? I had a look through the forum, but didn’t find any help with this. I don’t host websites or anything like that - just looking to filter inappropriate sites. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks very much!

Hi @blumoonfarm55, here’s a tip on setting up. The tip has the background details, but the IP address you want is 1.1.1.2 or 1.1.1.3. You don’t need to create the cloudflare account to use the service. I suspect the IP addresses you entered were for Cloudflare Gateway, sorry for any confusion.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.