- I am hosting my site on Hostgator server
- And decided to add ssl certificate, so wrote to hostgator support and they have created/added ssl to domain
- I can see that on ssl checker tool, that ssl provided by Let’s encrypt.
- After 24 hours I have checked If my website accessible via ssl url and it is not
- I’ve contacted Hostgator again asking what is wrong and they said that’s because I am using cloudflare
- Next I have jumped on my cloudflare account and there was no simple way to do this,- just generate new ssl keys, which will be self updating or get payed account.
Is there any way for me to use Let’s encrypt provided SSL
How to configure all of this?