Help me for renew

I want to renew Cloudflare hosting. but I don’t have login access to the account. This is because our website developer has passed away and we do not have access to the login. can help me?

1 Like

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

I am sorry for your loss.

Cloudflare is not likely to be your hosting provider. Cloudflare typically is used as a proxy between your visitors and your hosting. Resetting Cloudflare account access is likely to be impossible if you do not have access to the web developer’s email account. If you are able to coordinate with someone who has access to the web developer’s email, the following may help.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/203471284-Login-and-account-issues

If you are not able to reset the account login using the method outlined in that article, your only option will be to start over with a new Cloudflare account.

You will also need to locate your webhost and domain registrar. You can identify the registrar via registration data lookup. The easiest way to find your hosting will probably be through your accounts payable records.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.