Help! I cant get support for a client site nor email from cloudflare

My client’s account is set up on Cloudflare but I recently tried to get onto the dashboard and can’t get into the account because I forgot the password. What’s even crazier is I can’t use the forgot password link because one of the reasons I’, trying to connect is because two of the accounts which are set up can’t receive emails from Cloudflare is because of the MX records arent fix correctly ad they are not receiving emails from Cloudflare. There isn’t a 1-800 number where I can talk to anybody nor can I remove the account and start over because I can’t get to the dashboard. Help!!! The email to the account is: [email protected]. I need hekp fixing this account and access to email from Cloudflare to connectthe site to clouflare

If you can’t login, you should email support AT Cloudflare DOT com (from your account email if possible) and explain the issue.

1 Like

Hi @user8934, you won’t be able to get assistance from anyone on the community, you’ll need to email support from that account. Please post back once you do that. I’ll look out for it and share the ticket number and any initial details I can. I don’t know what support will recommend, but let’s find out.

1 Like

My understanding is the OP cant communicate via email as he could send one but could not receive an answer.

Easiest solution IMHO:

Create a new account and add the domain from scratch, once you switch the nameservers it should be deactivated in the old account.

1 Like

As a last resort, you can create a new Cloudflare account and add the domain there. The process will give you two new name servers to use for updating at your domain registrar. The settings won’t transfer over, but you should be able to get things up and running again.

This article mentions access to both accounts, but you can do this without accessing the old account.

1 Like

I’ll try that. Didnt know I could do that and it deactivates the old one. Thank you for helping me,

1 Like

As mentioned you need to make sure to update the nameservers, otherwise it will stay with the old account.