Help i cant access random websites

Hiiii uh ok so i dont own the website, but it isnt a problem with the website. The problem is that Cloudflare has been broken on this website for weeks, and nobody can fix it, so i came here. Ive tried using a VPN, ive tried resetting cookies, and it happens on different networks, on different devices. The only thing that fixes it is going in incognito mode. Its error code 520, and it doesnt happen for anyone else but me - however, for other people, it happens with different websites? I dont know what the problem is, nor how to fix it, i did try.

also i apologise if this is really obvious i have no idea about anything websites

A 520 error occurs when the connection started on the origin web server, but that the request was not completed. The most common reason why this would occur is that either a program, cron job, or resource running on the origin server where the site you are visiting is hosted and that is taking up more resources than it should causing the server not to be able to respond to all requests properly.

The owner of the site should review the Quick Fix Ideas in this Community Tip for troubleshooting suggestions.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.