I recently setup CloudFlare to speed up traffic for our wordpress site. While doing it, I broke email forwarding. Here are the steps I took:
- I configured Google Domains, our domain registrar, to do email forwarding
- I used Google Domains DNS to forward all http(s) requests to our wordpress host
Status: Emails are delivered and website is receiving traffic
- Google domains is still configured to email forward
- Google Domains is setup to use CloudFlare custom DNS servers
- When adding my site to CloudFlare, CF automatically got the Synthetic MX records from Google. I confirmed that they match.
Status: Email are NOT being delivered. Website is receiving traffic via CloudFlare.
Here is a screenshot of the CF MX records:
Here is a screenshot of the Google MX records:
Please help me resolve this. This is my third attempt at this.
Thank you, Prasad