Help Cloudlflare! Moving domain from Clickfunnel to Kajabi

Hi there,
several days ago I deleted the domain weddingrevolution.it from Clickfunnels to move it on Kajabi. At the moment it still does not work and I can not transfer it to Kajabi. I contacted the clickfunnels’s assistance and I have performed all the recommended procedures. It seems it is something because of the Cloudflare cache. Why the domain is still not released from the previous record? In addition, even our emails combined with this domain no longer work. Could you help me? I have to move the domain on Kajabi as soon as possible! Thanks

Did you update the DNS entries in your Cloudflare account? You should be using new CNAME and/or A records.

Yes, I did!

Thanks for your reply

EDIT: Wow, I was not paying attention. www redirects to Clickfunnels. Hold on…

It could just be DNS needs some time to propagate. Right now, a lookup goes to non-Cloudflare IP addresses.

Back to the www…

When I connect to www.weddingrevolution.it, I get a 302 Redirect. Do you have a Page Rule here that redirects www to click funnels?

While we’re at it, go to the Overview tab and use a Quick Action to set your domain to Development Mode so we don’t have to worry about content caching.

how long does it usually take? sorry but for me it’s the first time
a week has already passed

No, I don’t

While we’re at it, go to the Overview tab and use a Quick Action to set your domain to Development Mode so we don’t have to worry about content caching.

okay… I’m doing it

something is redirecting www.weddingrevolution.it over to click funnels. If it’s not a page rule, then…???

How about setting DNS for www to :grey:? I’d like to find out what’s forwarding your domain.

No Page rule because Kajabi advised me to wait for.

I set up DNS www to gray

Now on Kajabi is displaying this

Thanks for the :grey: check. Kajabi is definitely forwarding your domain to Clickfunnels, so maybe it’s waiting for you to finish the process.

Set it back to :orange: and finish the Kajabi setup.

I’m trying…Thank you so much

It isn’t working yet. Now the trouble is about SSL! I can’t understand! They are activated

I wish they could provide some details. It has a valid certificate from Cloudflare:
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=www.weddingrevolution.it&s=104.18.54.74&latest

I’m hoping it’s just a DNS issue. Try again in 15 minutes. And if that doesn’t work, contact Kajabi’s Support desk.

Thank you so much! I’ll let you know!:slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.