Help: Cloudflare register Nameserver pending over 24 hours

Hello,
The issue I previously reported to tech support remains unresolved. I have four domains currently registered with Cloudflare under a subscription. Unfortunately, a new hire mistakenly deleted three of these domains from our management account. Although I have re-added the websites, they are still showing a “pending nameserver update”. As these domains are registered with Cloudflare and under subscription, I am unable to update the nameservers. This issue has affected our website functionality and email services. I have reached out to cloudflare and they have failed to reach out to me and only a bot messaging is telling me “Cloudflare can not help me” I am soo upset. I would appreciate any help.

You need to raise a Cloudflare Registrar support ticket here…
https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support
…and ask for the nameservers for your domain to be updated.

1 Like

I did do this and was sent an auto message by cloudflare bot that m issue can not be resolved.

If you give the ticket number than someone passing may be able to pick it up.

I requested escalation on your ticket. You should receive a response on the ticket one it is reviewed.

This was the response 10 hours ago:
Thank you for contacting Cloudflare Support. Your plan type grants you access to Support via our Cloudflare Community.

Our Support team is only available to provide assistance on billing, account, and registrar related issues. If you believe your issue falls into one of these categories, please reply here. Otherwise, see the resources below.

Resolve your issue right now

95% of issues can be resolved quickly by browsing or searching the [Cloudflare Documentation]

Thank you. Cloudflare should have a documentation on these topic. I appreciate your help

1 Like

Did you reply as instructed?

10 hours ago, I did reply and they closed the ticket and I had to open another ticket. 5 replies without resolution. These is why i am here seeking help

1 Like

These is the reply I got now:
Cloudflare Support Team (Bot)

• 3 minutes ago

Thank you for contacting Cloudflare Support. Your plan type grants you access to Support via our Cloudflare Community.

Our Support team is only available to provide assistance on billing, account, and registrar related issues. If you believe your issue falls into one of these categories, please reply here. Otherwise, see the resources below.

Resolve your issue right now

95% of issues can be resolved quickly by browsing or searching the Cloudflare Documentation - here you can find guides on how to configure and troubleshoot all of our products & features.

Chat with Cloudflare Support instantly

Should you need quicker support for your service, we recommend exploring our paid plans for email support or 24/7 live chat.

Get Community help within 24 hours

Is this for the ticket number you shared, or a new one? If it is the latter, please do not create duplicate tickets as it only increases delays. I have already requested escalation on the ticket number that you shared. It will be handled as soon as possible.

It may be worth considering the use of scoped roles to remove the ability of new hires to delete domains from your account until they understand the potential impact of mistakes. A best practice would be to limit users to only the permissions required to perform their tasks.

Hi,
I just checked the tickets, these are from old tickets that was previously created by my teams, I have removed all roles and there are 4 pending tickets
#3291402 (these the one you just escalated)
Thank you

Hi,
got a reply:
Miguel Correia
a few seconds ago
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that we’ve raised this issue with our engineering team, and need to put this ticket on temporary hold until we have more info for you.

Rest assured we are currently working on your issue and will get back to you as soon as we have something to update.

Best regards,
Miguel

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.