[HELP] Clickfunnels to Kajabi Domain Issues

Hey community!

So I have been using Clickfunnels for the last month or so with my domain www.chentthambiah.com.

Since deciding to move to Kajabi I have changed removed my custom domain from Clickfunnels and following the Kajabi directions (adjusting CNAME records accordingly, etc) but for the last week have been stumped on why it keeps redirecting my domain to Clickfunnels.

I have been searching through past threads on here and trying what others have done to no avail which brings me to this post.

Much appreciate if I could have some direction as I have a whole marketing campaign at a stand still until I can resolve this.

(p.s - will add some pictures below of my DNS, Page Rules and SSL if that helps).

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Hi!

I have had a quick look and I see a 302 redirect to clickfunnels.com.

Yes, could you please post a screenshot of your DNS settings and Page rules :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I can only post one at a time so here is my DNS settings to start. Thank you for the help :slight_smile:

and page rules :slight_smile:

56%20PM

Thanks for the screenshots. Are you able to pause Cloudflare (in the overview tab, in the bottom right), leave it a couple of minutes and then see if it still redirects?

This will establish whether the redirect is coming from Cloudflare or your server.

Thanks again for the reply.

Have paused Cloudflare and gave it a couple of hours. Am still getting the redirect to Clickfunnels with my domain (www.chentthambiah.com).

Thanks for the update, this shows that the redirect is not coming from Cloudflare, but is probably somewhere on your server / in your configuration with your web host.

Thank you for the insight. I have domain with A2hosting.com would it be somewhere in the configuration there? and would you happen to have any advice on how to go about this with A2hosting?

Thanks!!

Yes, it is probably something in their configuration. If there is nothing obvious, then you could contact them. I am afraid I don’t have any experience with A2 to be able to point you in the direction of where to look.

No problem! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like