HELP both domains email no longer working!

Hi all,
Both my 2 most important domains have lost ALL email functionality! This happened right after i transferred the registrar of my .tv domain to Cloudflare today! The other .com domain was already with Cloudflare with no issue - until today!

Message not delivered

There was a problem delivering your message to [email protected] . See the technical details below.

521 5.3.0 Upstream error

_///////////

Address not found
Your message wasn’t delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn’t be found or is unable to receive email.The response from the remote server was:

550 5.1.1 Address does not exist. DGtbAdO1Yq57

take a look at the MX records on your DNS entries on Cloudflare as they might be missing. I had an issue where CF didn’t transfer all my DNS records so had to add them manually. I took a screenshot of my previous DNS entries before transferring them so I could compare them.

On the DNS page of CF you should get a message related to MX, SPF, etc entries needed and use the current MX you have on the other domains as reference.

What is a DNS MX record? | Cloudflare

Email Sending Fixing for Cloudflare: this may help
(10) Cloudflare DNS Settings To Fix Email Not Sending Issue And Subdomain Cloudflare DNS Setup - YouTube

I get this message on my DNS menu however I don’t use email for this domain so no issues

Hope this helps, Godspeed

1 Like

If you haven’t fixed this yet, if you can provide your domains we can check your DNS config for issues.

1 Like

As you can see from the error, the address does not yet exist. Depending on which email provider you are using, you need to add the email address there.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Benn using this as address for over 2 years!

I’ll dm you now. I did manage to paste in some dns records and it seems to be working though not as reliably as before moving to Cloudflare registrar.
Edit: i can’t dm !!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.