Hello please solve my problem please

hi: The following problem appears
istisharaat*com

There was a problem loading this website

Try refreshing the page.

If the site still doesn’t load, please try again in a few minutes.

Refresh Pageistisharaat*com

Our domain has been linked in a store Shopify

And after a time the domain was linked with Cloudflare

And when you message the store Shopify does not accept removal SSL/ SaaS

is there a solution

Email [email protected] explaining the issue, mentioning your domain and that you need the Shopify SSL for SaaS churned hostname removing then post the auto-reply ticket number you get here.

2 Likes

hi

I’ve escalated this to support.

Thanks, I hope my problem will be resolved

Will my problem be solved because the site has been down for a while, please help

There are some steps you can take here, Troubleshooting Custom Hostnames / Cloudflare for SaaS when moving provider.

It is shopify’s responsibiity to remove these. In practice we see they sometimes do this quickly and sometimes do not know what to do. In instances where they do not know what to do, Cloudflare Support can assist. But, you may get lucky and shopify may be able to resolve the issue quickly. Worth a try while you’re waiting the reply from Support.

1 Like

The support for the site shopify is not good and they have been contacted more than 5 times and they are rejected, what do I do now

Sorry for the delay on this. I have replied on your ticket. It should be all set now.

1 Like

Thank you and I hope you have a nice day

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.