Hello My site can't connect to the backend

My site can’t connect to the backend. Please tell me any solution on this!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

My backend and frontend are on the same server, but my backend looks like this.

My backend has another port.

From the screenshot above and developer console I see “Mixed content”.

Kindly, check below article for help how to resolve this issue regarding HTTPS and SSL certificate while using Coudflare:

Regarding ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR message, kindly see below:

Seems to me you did not have had an SSL certificate installed at your host/origin server before moving to Cloudflare? Moreover, if you have had it, maybe you have wrongly selected/setup the SSL settings at Cloudflare dashboard.

If so, kindly re-check with the suggestions from the below article how to properly setup the SSL with Cloudflare:

Helpful article about SSL settings available at Cloudflare:

To troubleshoot some more issues, check here:

There is also a possible way of having Flexible SSL or HSTS option enabled at Cloudflare dashboard, while the server is working and/or serving content from HTTP and not HTTPS.

1 Like

I am afraid the forum neither appreciates to have six postings over the span of 15 minutes nor that forum members get individually tagged. Please adhere to the forum rules. This thread is temporarily locked for 24 hours, do not open another one but continue this one when it re-opens.

4 Likes

This error occurs when ssl_verify_client is on. No error occurs when ssl_verify_client is off. Please help resolve this issue.

Please Help me @sandro

I have configured full SSL on the free plan. The frontend side is working fine. But When I try to make a request to the backend side, it gives me the 525 handshake error like the below.

ake error.

And also this happens when I try to connect to the 8443 port with the domain name attached to it. Please help me with the issue.

Two reasons this can happen:

• The origin SSL Certificate is invalid
  • There’s a CNAME anywhere on CF that points to your top domain and has a wildcard assigned to it. CF is working on resolving this currently. (Thread)