Having Issues with name server alert

Hey guys-

New here- I just recently changed domain name as a PRIMARY Domain and got an alert. I’m getting a complaint from Cloudflare that I didn’t register the name servers on my registrar. My current Registrar is Dynadot, and I do see it there. Any way to resolve this?

What’s the domain?

You should only have the two Cloudflare name servers, no additional ones.

1 Like

cicuity dot com, I can’t seem to add my domain link herre as I’m new.

What error do you get when you try to add the domain? Could you provide a screenshot?

I was just referring to adding it as a “Reply”

dig cycuity.com ns +short
ns1.dynadot.com.
ns2.dynadot.com.

According to the screenshot you listed you need to click on some show link and edit / apply the nameservers. Not a registrar I’ve used before, but the nameservers for your domain don’t point to Cloudflare yet.

1 Like

If I can break it done better, where do I update the name server? DynaDot or Cloudflare?

I’m not a website guy- so totally new to this.

Here’s what I got back from Hubspot when they said I couldn’t connect to the emails
shows the CNAME records are not resolving on the Cloudflare side.

emails.cycuity dot com not resolving
resources.cycuity dot com not resolving

I know it’s not resolving, but I’m not sure if I should update Dynadot or Cloudflare. a baby step break down will really help me!

It shows that I have the nameserver, but not sure why I’m adding another 2 servers.

Also a screenshot from Cloudflare

As @cscharff said, your domain is not using the Cloudflare Nameservers that you were assigned. You need to follow this guide: How to Set Name Servers for Domains - Domain Name Server Settings | Dynadot and change them to the Cloudflare name servers you were assigned.

1 Like

I tried, now another error!

You need to follow the error. This is not a Cloudflare issue. You need to work with the dynadot community or their support to get the nameservers set the Cloudflare ones.

1 Like

Thanks,

So I went to DynaDot- I was able to add the name server there and I went to email setting and removed the google email setting I had and attached it to the records in Cloudflare.

Appreciate it guys.

Now I’m getting that my website is down:

domain is: cycuity dot com

This is what I have on my DNS records:

By the IPs, you’re using Hubspot? :thinking:

Yes, I’m using it for emails and landing pages at cycuity dot com

My site is down again. I’m really not sure what’s going on

site name: cycuity dot com.

Working from my end:

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.