Having issue to register a new domaine at checkout: Address invalid (Code: 10000)

Hello,
Am trying to use Cloudflare domaine name registration service but getting this error at checkout!

Any Idea about this?

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 19.09.39|297x89

What’s the domain you’re trying to register?

Any Idea about this?

I wouldn’t give out the domain you are trying to register on a public forum as someone might be able to register it before you. I would recommend removing that post.

That shouldn’t fail… It’s definitely valid and I checked that it’s available. I recommend contacting support and sending the ticket number here

Edit: Actually maybe it’s your address address, have you configured this before? I recommend looking over it and see if it’s valid. You can see it here if you have bought a domain before

1 Like

I was actually thinking about the same actually.

Where?

https://dash.cloudflare.com/redirect?account=support

Please send a ticket to support AT cloudflare DOT com and post your ticket number so one of us can take a look.

1 Like

Hi there- Our engineering team got back saying here was a bug that was preventing the use of certain characters in the address field. However, that bug has been fixed now. Please try again and let us know if the issue persists.

2 Likes

Hi,
yes it works now,
thanks.

Awesome, glad it worked! Have a nice weekend!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.