Having an Issue With an Autoresponder delivery

I asked this question before, and someone already answered me, but I didn’t know how to continue with a couple more questions …

I use Mailsniper … It’s fairly easy as an autoresponder …
I created a run of emails that will automatically go out every 10 days … One at a time …

What is included inside of each email, is from 1 to maybe 4 or 5 hyperlinked additions, that redirect the viewer to their report, Ebook, article, or image that are held in my GSuite drive account … I have every single one of them set to “anyone can view if I provide the link”, as I should …

So, if I randonly send you an email, and you click on any one of those links, up comes my GSuite report …If the same email is sent to you “automatically” from Mailsniper, you get the email, but the links redirect you to an error (I have that below) …

Now, I think I know what tracking is, but not only do I NOT know who is doing it, I don’t know what to do about it … Even when inside of my Mailsniper dashboard, I can send a “test email” … And the links work fine … But when it is “automatically” sent out, the links DON’T work right …

Here is the flow …

Mailsniper
Integrated with my {redacted} email from my GoDaddy account …
GSuite … A purchased storage connected with Google Drive … And I have set the items to be able to be viewed by anyone if I provide the link, as I think I must …

It seems like it may be a DNS thing … But, I again, don’t know what to do about it …
Who’s DNS? Why is it there? Is it necessary? What actually is the “fix”?

I know I haven’t paid anyone for helping me, but I am stuck in the mud unless I get this fixed … I have spent 3 years developing a ton of material that will be going out in these emails … But, even though I am finally finished and ready, I’m stuck …

Here is what I had to do in the set up …

in the dashboard

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.