The ability of the system to initiate transfers varies from day to day. If we share our experiences here, we might be able to identify patterns. At the very least, you will be reassured to know that other people are having similar problems, that it isn’t just your account or your particular domains.
Over the weekend, with 34 attempts, I managed to transfer 11 out of 30 domains. My attempts were of varying sizes, sometimes 20 domains at once, at other times just one or two.
Today, with 24 attempts, I managed to transfer zero out of 40 domains (introducing about 20 new domains).
My attempts today were mostly just a few domains at a time, in response to @SamRhea’s suggestion that banks may be rejecting individual domain purchases if there are too many in quick succession. I did not, however, find smaller transfers to be any more effective. I also confirmed with my bank, yet again, that no payment requests were being blocked by them.
Again, please do share your own experiences here, whether you managed to transfer dozens or if all your attempts are failing.