Have an issue with enable the cloudflare for the domain via Plesk Panel

We are facing the issue while enabling Cloudflare from plesk panel. getting follwoing error while enabling the Cloudflare:

Error
An unknown CloudFlare error has occurred during zone creation and has been logged. We apologize for the inconvenience and we will fix the problem promptly.

Please help us to enable Cloudflare from the server

May I ask have you tried looking for any additional and helpful information using :search: in terms of using Plesk and Cloudflare?

Maybe the Plesk module for Cloudflare is not working perfectly and/or not configured properly.

Reminds me to the same issue as cPanel’s one.

May I ask if you are trying to enable Cloudflare for your domain name using Plesk module?

Have you tried to register a Cloudflare account and then manually adding your domain name to your Cloudflare account?
Therefore, changing the domain nameservers in the process (you’ll be given the two Cloudflare nameservers) at your domain registrar?

Otherwise, you might want to contact your hosting provider for more additional information if the Plesk module is working or not. This is something on their side and they are going to have to fix whatever error caused you to not be able to setup a zone.

Therefore, you can always decide to get started with Cloudflare on your own and not using their interface for it:

Getting Started Tutorials

Setup:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello Team,
We have raised same issue 4days ago but unfortunately it was closed and we are not able to reply the ticket. sharing ticket link on following.

Old Ticket Link

We are facing the issue while enabling Cloudflare from plesk panel. getting following error while enabling the Cloudflare:

Error
An unknown CloudFlare error has occurred during zone creation and has been logged. We apologize for the inconvenience and we will fix the problem promptly.

Note:
We have contacted Server Support & They server support responded saying the couldflare is rejecting the configurations done through the Plesk panel.
sharing their conversation please check and help us to solve the issue.

Server Support Reply:

The issue seems to be coming from Cloudflare itself or your API key isn't valid anymore.
If the API key is still valid, I'd suggest contacting Cloudflare support to report the issue.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Warmest regards,

Thank You

Greetings,

Thank you for asking. I am sorry to hear this.

May I ask you to share that one ticket number here?

Therfore, kindly, I’d suggest you to write another one a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue and share that ticket number too here with us so we could escalate this issue:

• Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button. If you get automatic reply, reply and indicate to it you need more help and reference to this topic
  • Or send an an e-mail to support[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account

Hello,
We have raised the issue in community, so we didn’t hae ticket id for old request. That s why I’m sharing the old ticket link: Have an issue with enable the cloudflare for the domain via Plesk Panel

And As you asked for raise new ticket, I have raised the new ticket and sharing the Id :

Thank You

In the meantime while waiting for a reply, may I just add a link here as it might be related to your case too.

Unfortunately as it seems, the Plesk plugin has been discontinued.
I remember there were few topics about this, even about deprecating the API.

Cite:

Plugin support is discontinued for:

WHMCS
cPanel
Plesk 

Cloudflare no longer provides software updates for these plugins and Cloudflare Support cannot assist to troubleshoot issues with these plugins.

Source article:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.