Hardenize.com Security Monitoring

I am not sure if this is something that can be done, but is there a way to remove the Hardenize Security Monitoring link from sub domains being routed via Cloudflare Tunnels? There are a number of pages where (I believe) Cloudflare places a shortcut to Hardenize com in the footer of the webpage, and it cuts off portions of the web app(s). I have gone through my Cloudflare site as well as Zero Trust site but cannot find anything related to that shortcut.

Cloudflare tunnels don’t edit the HTML for the requests. Seems like something that is from the hardenize application itself.

Hey Cyb3r-Jak3,

Do you know where I can find any options in Cloudflare that govern the application? It is just a link to hardenize.com where one can put in the subdomain/url address to test it’s ‘strength and security’. I would like to get rid of that shortcut link altogether altogether.

If it is a bookmark application then you can try turning off view in app launcher setting. But would be the first time I’ve seen something like that happen

I am not sure what you are meaning regarding it being a ‘bookmark application’, nor am I familiar with where to turn off view in app launcher settings. I am self-hosting applications and routing them through a Cloudflare Tunnel. Every webpage that I am routing through Cloudlfare has these links from Hardenize placed on my pages that cut off portions of the screen.

I appreciate your help.

Yeah, then tunnels won’t be doing that as they don’t have the ability to edit HTML. I would check your application to see if there is a setting causing that.

You were right. It is an app.

For everyone else who is wondering where the app section is, it is on your main page of your domain. I totally forgot that I had enabled the Hardenize app. I just uninstalled the application from there and voila - all Hardenize images disappeared from my websites. But for those of you looking to uninstall the app, you won’t be able to get it back. Cloudflare is working on a new Apps experience and there are no available apps to install at this time it seems.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.