Happy Holidays to the Cloudflare Community

As we end the year I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to the discussions around Cloudflare. This has been a spectacular year in terms of community participations, from The Twitter, meet-ups, blog posts and code samples from the community and our new Community forum.

Your willingness to share your experiences, feedback and expertise is an amazing :gift: and it has been immensely helpful to so many people. Being able to interact with smart and funny folks online and in person who love what they do and are willing to share their knowledge with others is a large part of what makes me excited to get out of bed and come to work every day.

Best wishes to you all as you celebrate with your friends and family as 2017 draws to a close.

Chris @ :orange:

Chris, thank you and all at Cloudflare for the wonderful service you provide. I have no issues to report and my website is operating at optimal levels in a secure, https environment. Still just small and not generating income, but if/when it does I will certainly upgrade with you. Happy New Year to everyone at Cloudflare. Humbly, thank you all, again. Ed