GUI and API do not reflect the same state

Hi,

I use the API to manage the enabled true/false status of the members of my load balancer pools. The API appears to work fine: I can change the enabled state of individual origins within a pool and I see if I GET the pool that the state reflects the change I just PATCHed in.

However, the GUI does not appear to reflect the enabled state of the origins I just changed in the pool. I checked that I have the same pool id on both sides so, I’d like to know if this is a known issue or not. If not, I would welcome suggestions to understand what I have done wrong.

best,
Mathieu