Great news! Cloudflare is now protecting your site, but

I notice: Great news! Cloudflare is now protecting your site
But when I go to my website it is still showing ‘not protected’ although I did the ‘protection’ more then 24 hours ago.
What am I doing wrong?

I received this notification: Great news! Cloudflare is now protecting your site
But after >24 hours my website still shows ‘not protected’
Why?
Please help.

Domain?

the domein is www.myrealestatejourney.be

Screenshot 2020-01-05 at 10.47.46

The first issue I notice is that your server is not configured to serve your site on HTTPS. You need that and should contact your host for a certificate.

do I need this
Screenshot 2020-01-05 at 10.49.57

No, these are nameservers and they are correctly set. You need an SSL certificate on your webserver. Please also use the search as that topic is brought up quite often.

I have other websites on the same host and on these other SSL stays also on (0).

It probably is the last but one entry in that menu. If that doesnt help you need to contact your host.

where it says ‘SSL certificaten’?

That probably means SSL certificate.

indeed, so I need that. They ask money for it. Is that normal?

Normal is subjective. Certificates used to be charged for, but since a few years Lets Encrypt offers them for free. You can also get an Origin certificate from Cloudflare, which is also free. Both you still need to configure on your own server.

Fine, Thank you. I like to have it from Cloudflare. How do I that that, please help me.

Great! Thank you. I think I’ll find my way now.
Have a good day!!!