ISSUE: ERROR 502
I launched an instance in Amazon EC2 and received a SSL cert, I added CNAMEs in Cloudflare and turned on https redirection.
And I have done the following:
- Amazon security groups added HTTPS port(443)
- Added CNAME records in Cloudflare DNS
- Pointed my domain www.xxx.com to Cloudflare, and it works with HTTP
- This EC2 instance is running in Node.js Server
What I haven’t done are:
- Launched EC2 Load Balancer
- Install anything related to SSL in server(not knowing if it is necessary)
I am not sure if I have missed something in Cloudflare, or it’s the matter in Amazon EC2(sorry if I asked this bad question here in Cloudflare if so). Please is there any solutions for WITHOUT using ELB in AWS?