What is the domain name?
Have you searched for an answer?
Please share your search results url:
When you tested your domain, what were the results?
Describe the issue you are having:
I cannot get my site to connect with my Namecheap domain when running through cloudflare. Looks like my domain redirects to Cloudflare, but then it can’t pass the second connection to the Google Site.
I have verified that in Namecheap, I have the two correct nameservers set for Cloudflare.
In Cloudflare, I have the correct CNAME added for google site
In Google site, I have added my domain via Custom Domain tool
What error message or number are you receiving?
from entering URL in browser:
Connection timed out Error code 522
In Google Site Custom Domain section:
What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?
- Swapping SSL from flexible to full and back in cloudflare
- Re-adding the DNS information for google into cloudflare
- Making sure I have correct NS assigned in NameCheap for my domain (I do)
- Removing and re-adding my custom domain on the google site
- Waiting 24 hours
Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
What are the steps to reproduce the error:
- type any permutation of learninglimitcom into address bar
- click enter
Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?
Yes - Chrome, Brave, Edge