Google not enforcing safesearch on all their websites

Hi.
I noticed that Google is not enforcing safesearch on google.fr and google.co.uk (at least) but on google.com they do.
Is Cloudflare aware of this loophole ? To patch that I am redirecting to google.com but I cannot do it for every google websites manually.
Could Cloudflare do it for us when safesearch is enabled (and in 1.1.1.1 for families which is also impacted)? And maybe request google to fix it?
Thank you.

I know that this is done by redirecting queries to forcesafesearch.google.com, but there’s no such hostname as forcesafesearch.google.fr

Google’s instructions say to CNAME all those other .cc hostnames to forcesafesearch.google.com, but I don’t know if that will change the language of the results. It’s worth a try, though.

https://www.google.com/supported_domains

Yes, I figured it out and created a regex expression for all google regional domains. It keeps the language so it is working fine for me.
I believe Cloudflare should know it because some parents could rely of the default setting (especially in 1.1.1.1 for families) which is not secure enough in my opinion.

Ps : NextDNS does it by default

1 Like