Google Merchant - Shopify shop domain verification

Hello I am trying to verify my Shopify online shop to be able to use Google Merchant Center. Merchant Center gives me the meta tag that I have to add in Cloudflare (a TXT), I put it in but the site is not verified in Merchant Center. I followed the instructions given by Google at Cloudflare: Verify your domain - Google Workspace Admin Help, but it doesn’t work. Says: “The meta tag of the online shop is not correct”.

This is what I am doing:

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

Since you have obscured your TXT record, we cannot tell if what is published matches what you configured, but it does start with the same character.

You will need to check with Google to see what the meta tag they need is and where you configure it. That willl not be something found or set in Cloudflare.

Thanks for your kindly answer.
The Google Merchant Center meta tag is the following:

Regards

“”“”

meta name=“google-site-verification” content=“9VpYKY5R1hJEfZ03f6q3IsBjYE5zJfFngwzw0cFK98k”
Regards

You would need to add the meta tag to the head section of your HTML. You will need to do that in your site source code. You canot set that in your DNS.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.