Google Mail fetcher

I am trying to use google mail fetcher for [email redacted] but it is not working. I am getting the error below:
Server returned error: “Connection timed out: There may be a problem with the settings you added. Please contact your other email provider to verify the correct server name and port.”

Can you please help.

That domain does not appear to be using Cloudflare, so I would recommend contacting the administrator of the domain and/or the email provider for the domain to confirm the settings.

sorry the correct domain is traineetraindriverinfo.com

It appears Google Mail Fetcher uses POP3 to retrieve mail. The host name you’re using for the POP3 server in the settings should not be orange clouded in Cloudflare as we only proxy http/s and websocket traffic. If you needed to you could create a new host name pointing to the same IP (e.g. something.traineetraindriverinfo.com) and make sure it is :grey: in the DNS control panel… and then use that as the value for your POP3 server.

Thanks , I will try that give a feed back soon. But just before that I thought it was the Google App MX records causing the problem so I deleted it. Was it ok that I deleted it? Or I should enter them back

Thanks! This worked! I was lost wondering why this issue was going on.