Google Authenticator

My phone with the Google Authenticator app has been broken beyond repair or retrieval. How do I access my business account without it?

When you enabled 2FA you would have been given a list of recovery codes. You should first try to use one of those to access your account.

If you do not have backup codes then login with your username and password. When you reach the screen to input your 2FA code, click ‘Can’t access your 2FA device or backup codes’.

This will then walk you through the process to recover access to your account. You will need to verify your email and verify a device you have used previously to login. It will then take 3-5 days for Cloudflare to review your request.

2 Likes

Hi Dom

if my computers have been rebuilt and software updated will that be a problem?

Cassandra

It may cause the process to be slower but the wizard will guide you through the available options based on what you still have.

the email with the code isnt coming through even though the email address is correct. How can I talk to a person?

The automated tool should direct you to a form for support if you can’t recover it with that. Otherwise you can try this.

https://dash.cloudflare.com/login-help

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.