Godaddy MX not receiving emails - DNS looks fine

Hi guys,

A couple of days before we moved our DNS from GoDaddy to Cloudflare.

Then I noticed that we aren’t receiving emails from outside of our domain. I have tried to send emails from outside providers but the email doesn’t arrive to our mailbox and I didn’t received any reply in the original mailboxes neither.

I configured the MX record following the tutorial

Then I also added an A record with mail pointing to an IP (which is correct) and disabled proxied option. I added the SPF and DCAM txt records too.

Please anyone here can give me a hand I’m frustrating I can’t solve this at my own without bothering you guys.

I forgot to post that my domain is motorlat.com

Can you check if you are using the correct unproxied :grey: (DNS-only) mail.yourdomain.com hostname for POP3/IMAP/SMTP, or rather proxied :orange: yourdomain.com in your e-mail client (MS Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird …)? :thinking:

Hey thank you for answering me.

We are not using any specific email client, I mean we are just using the godaddy’s cPanel email accounts.

I can’t find in cPanel any configuration about domains.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with receiving and/or sending e-mails while using Coudflare for your domain name.

Usually, the MX record should point to a hostname such as mail , and the A (or CNAME ) type record for that hostname should be set to :grey: (DNS Only).

May I suggest checking below article if your e-mail records (usually the A mail and the MX record) are configured properly while you are using Cloudflare for your domain name:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.