Our company has a domain from Go Daddy and we are using Gmail connected to the Godaddy domain. Now I recently used Cloudflare because I tried the free creating of email addresses. I accidentally put one company email on both the customer address and destination and now the whole domain cannot receive any emails but it can send. Pls help anyone. Thank you.
Welcome to the Cloudflare Community.
Start by disabling Cloudflare Email Routing. You cannot use it at the same time as your Google Workspace domain email.
Then follow the directions provided by Google to make sure that you have the correct DNS records configured.
If you still have trouble, you may need to troubleshoot.
It seems like you might have misconfigured your DNS records while setting up Cloudflare for your domain, and as a result, your domain cannot receive emails but can still send them. To resolve this issue, you’ll need to review and correct your DNS records in the Cloudflare dashboard.
Here are the steps you should follow:
- Log in to Cloudflare: Go to the Cloudflare dashboard and log in to your account.
- Select Your Domain: Choose the domain for which you want to correct the DNS records.
- Review DNS Records:
- Look for the DNS records associated with email services, specifically the MX (Mail Exchange) records.
- Ensure that the MX records are correctly configured to point to the email servers provided by GoDaddy.
- Edit MX Records:
- If you find that the MX records are incorrect or misconfigured, edit them to point to the correct email servers provided by GoDaddy.
- Remove any duplicate or conflicting MX records that may be causing the issue.
- Save Changes: After making the necessary adjustments, save your changes in Cloudflare.
- Wait for DNS Propagation: Keep in mind that DNS changes can take some time to propagate across the internet. This process typically takes a few hours, but it can occasionally take up to 48 hours.
- Test Email: After DNS propagation is complete, test your email setup by sending a test email to your domain’s email address from an external email account.
By ensuring that your MX records are correctly configured to point to GoDaddy’s email servers, your domain should be able to receive emails again.
Thank you for your reply. How to disabled or delete the Cloudflare, I just want to back it to normal. Can you help me?
You need to disable Cloudflare Email Routing and set the appropriate MX records for Google Workspace email. Have you followed the guides provided in my earlier reply? They tell you exactly what to do.
This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.