Hello Cloudfare Community!
Here the “context” :
- domain1 is currently pointing to a Worpdress hosted by Kinsta
- domain2 is currently pointing to a Shopify
- register is GoDaddy
- DNS manager is Cloudfare
I want to keep domain1 and I created sub.domain1 (and delete domain2 or simply redirect it to domain1)
For now :
- domain1 is still pointing to Wordpress
- sub.domain1 is also pointing to my new Wordpress on Kinsta (with record A → sub → IP (Kinsta) + record CNAME → www.sub → sub/domain1
I want to :
- use domain1 for my Shopify
- use sub.domain1 for my Wordpress hosted by Kinsta
What I did in Cloudfare :
- change A record for domain1.com (and pointing it to Shopify’s IP : 220.127.116.11)
- change CNAME WWW to shops.myshopify.com
It works for some minutes then my sub.domain1. was down.
What I did in GoDaddy : nothing
Can someone help with this config ?
Thanks a lot in advance,