Gmail DKIM Authorization failed

Hi,
I have been trying to authorize my gmail DKIM for weeks but failed.
I have added the TXT record to DNS on cloudflare.
I have tested the DKIM record it’s valid.
I have changed the record name to ‘default’ after trying with ‘google’ many times.

This is what I added now:
DNS Host name (TXT record name):
default._domainkey

TXT record value:
v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCCfxwL+wLVC2nhi2cXWaIkTApXEsc/Fs1GNTaXprDPEpxy+g9UVicg6WWJdGOkbfgQ4qXpp12zvE0n6LClo/PI+GFJI0BY92Tvh822qSSB/MQmNZ3uw/t9IqLWrVFi5W+fkkqt2kW5LHW9uln01Dfe7xnzsqZ+3KKUoZOmk6ZbBQIDAQAB

I have used https://www.dmarcanalyzer.com/ to check, and this is the error message:

DKIM results for domain: default._domainkey._domainkey.suppaw.com

We could not detect a DKIM record with the specified selector on this domain.

Please if anyone can help me with this issue. Thanks.

Your record definitely exists;

🥐 $ dig TXT default._domainkey.suppaw.com +short
"v=DKIM1;k=rsa;p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCCfxwL+wLVC2nhi2cXWaIkTApXEsc/Fs1GNTaXprDPEpxy+g9UVicg6WWJdGOkbfgQ4qXpp12zvE0n6LClo/PI+GFJI0BY92Tvh822qSSB/MQmNZ3uw/t9IqLWrVFi5W+fkkqt2kW5LHW9uln01Dfe7xnzsqZ+3KKUoZOmk6ZbBQIDAQAB"

However I notice you quoted:

DKIM results for domain: default._domainkey._domainkey.suppaw.com

Are you entering just suppaw.com into the testing tool or entering _domainkey.suppaw.com? I wonder if the tool just needs you to enter the apex / naked domain itself.

I entered “default._domainkey” at DKIM selector to verify
and I entered “suppaw.com” at Domain to verify

And the main problem is at gmail side, the Authenticate email never passed.
the status is always " Status: Authenticating email"

it’s definitely present:

So you’ll need to double check what Google have actually asked you to configure and make sure it matches the above.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.