Glue vs. A record Conflict - Help!

Can you tell me what is the correct DNS Cloudflare, please? How do I fix this? This is the summary from Leafsdns.com. Local NS Tests

The local nameserver dolly.ns.cloudflare.com. reports your nameservers as:

TTL Glue IP Name 86400

No

albert.ns.cloudflare.com.

No

dolly.ns.cloudflare.com.

FAIL: Glue vs. A record Conflict

The parent nameservers are providing glue that disagrees with a recursive lookup of the A record for dolly.ns.cloudflare.com… It is highly recommended that this be corrected. This may result in intermittent and hard to explain resolution failures.

FAIL: Glue vs. A record Conflict

The parent nameservers are providing glue that disagrees with a recursive lookup of the A record for albert.ns.cloudflare.com. It is highly recommended that this be corrected. This may result in intermittent and hard to explain resolution failures.

FAIL: Nameserver IP Consistency

Your local nameservers contain NS records with IP’s not listed by the parent nameservers. The results of this are undefined in the DNS specifications, and it indicates configuration problems. Note also that this warning can be triggered due to the previous glue and/or a record inconsistencies, and any following results may not be accurate until those are corrected. The following nameservers are stealth nameservers:

TTL Glue IP Name 86400

No

albert.ns.cloudflare.com.

No

dolly.ns.cloudflare.com.

Successes: 11 Tests Passed

Failures: 1 Failure

Warnings: 2 Warnings

I’ll give you the same response I gave some months ago in relation to the Leaf DNS “test”

Michael,

Your response does not help me get the website up and running. Can you help with a solution?

Frances

You have a few different threads open. This thread has a subject of “Glue vs. A record Conflict”. There is no solution to that error message in your situation, as there is no conflict. You gave more information in one of your other threads, so best to follow up there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.