Ghost dns entries (after removing clickfunnels)

my site vertinksave.lt is still redirecting to clickfunnels (which we used before).

1. Checked DNS entries and removed and added A/CNAME records
  2. Removed site from Cloudflare and re-added.
  3. Purged cache.

Does not help. Any ideas?

Hi @r114,

Unfortunately the community is unable to assist you with issues such as this where an old provider used Cloudflare for SaaS. Please contact Clickfunnels and ask them to remove any Cloudflare configurations for your domain, specifically SSL for SaaS / Custom Hostnames.

If they say they are unable to help you, please email [email protected] with the subject Cannot remove custom host name and details of the issue. Once you’ve done that you’ll receive an automatic response with a ticket number. Please post that here so we can escalate it. Once you have reached out to Support they will ask you to verify domain ownership of the domain by adding a txt record to the domain in order to verify domain ownership.

1 Like

I own the domain name and were pointing to to CF only temporarily. Can they still affect my domain even if I am in total control of it?

Yes. Once you verify your domain with them, they control the Cloudflare configuration for that domain. They are supposed to remove that when you leave them so you can use Cloudflare yourself but many providers seem to miss that step.

Oh my G**, this is so weird… ClickFunnels are not responding, Cloudflare as well :’( —> is there no other way to get back control, but rely on their actions?.. :dizzy_face:

I’m afraid not, Clickfunnels should be able to get this sorted very quickly if you can talk to the right person.

Because if the nature of the issue it can take a while for Cloudflare to go through the verification and remove this themselves if they have to, so it’s best to go the first route if you can.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.