Getting Website is blocked by goverment error

I am trying to access by website {redacted} ,
I am sometimes getting The website has been blocked as per order of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology under IT Act, 2000. On debugging further it seems like whenever the dns resolved to 172.67.180.164, but for other IP it works. I am not 100% sure if that’s the issue with IP as directly accessing the IP works and gives the cloudflare error page Error 1005 Direct IP access not allowed.

Any solution to resolve this issue?

It’s always a struggle when you have a government that censors websites. You probably got caught up due to another website on that IP address. It’s highly unlikely that Cloudflare will change your IP address(es) because the same thing might happen again. Especially if you’re on a free plan.

Not until you get into much more expensive plans, such as Business and Enterprise do you get IP addresses least likely to be “contaminated” by government-censored websites.

The only other thing I can think of is to open another account here and add the domain to that one. That should get it a different set of IP addresses.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.