Getting - Status: Website not active (DNS modification pending)

Looks good to me: https://www.whatsmydns.net/#NS/digitalleverage.ch

Open a Support Ticket login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support

The delegation is incomplete:

digitalleverage.ch.     3600    IN      NS      carter.ns.cloudflare.com.

Seems only 1 of the 2 nameservers is set at the registrar.

Good call, I missed that initially. Can also see that to be the case with a +trace on the dig command. The .ch nameservers only return the carter NS.

Same issue here. After 2 days of waiting I still have website not active

Are there any open issues with the system?

I’m in the same boat with @tomasz.gomolka… It’s been over 72 hours and my website is still showing that “DNS modification pending” message. I also checked whois and the information matches the correct name server.

(By the way… when do people get a chance to open a topic on here??)

Cloudflare’s nameservers need to be the only nameservers listed. Currently you have Cloudflare’s plus one other.

Re: being able to post, details are here:

Regardless of your experience level with Cloudflare products, everyone here starts out here as a NEW community member with certain permissions. You can learn more about how that works here.

Got it. Thanks @cscharff. I’lll give it a shot!

Hello there. I have tha same problem. Still showing “DNS modification pending” message. I also checked whois and the information matches the correct nameservers…

Any advice?

The last one I added took over 24 hours. But it shouldn’t take more than 48.

Same as the previous poster. Your cloudflare nameservers need to be the only ones listed. They aren’t. This could be a replication delay from your registrar was the whois information appears correct. But dig yourdomain.tk ns @8.8.8.8 +trace shows the .tk TLD servers are returning additional ones.

yourdomain.tk. 300 IN NS ns1.hostinger.gr.
yourdomain.tk. 300 IN NS ns2.hostinger.gr.
yourdomain.tk. 300 IN NS ns3.hostinger.gr.
yourdomain.tk. 300 IN NS ns4.hostinger.gr.
yourdomain.tk. 300 IN NS maria.ns.cloudflare.com.
yourdomain.tk. 300 IN NS mitch.ns.cloudflare.com.

Hello there, I reset nameservers to defaults and then I reentered the cloudflare ones. As far as I can see from the whois report everything seems fine, so I am waiting for cloudflares recheck nameservers,

Still returns the same results, but it could just be replication delay at your registrar…

still no luck… should I contact the domain provider?

I am having similar problem. I keep getting that Status: Website not active (DNS modification pending)
Please ensure your website is using the nameservers provided:

kanye.ns.cloudflare.com
sima.ns.cloudflare.com

I have crosschecked the nameservers, they are entered correctly. I need help please!

Since you didn’t post your domain name, we can’t double-check, but if you’re sure, then open a Support ticket: Login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support

Cloudflare’s nameservers need to be the only ones listed. At the moment whois reports your nameservers as:

SIMA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
  KANYE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
  NS3.BYET.ORG
  NS4.BYET.ORG
  NS5.BYET.ORG

The byet.org nameservers need to be removed in order for the domain to be active on Cloudflare.

Sorry about that my domain name myphysicsclass.ml

Ok…thanks

I had a similar issue, the fix for that is to edit the nameservers from the main domain page, and not from the DNS zone page

This things is quite interesting. I only change the ns on the dns zone, that means … the NS still the same with one from hostinger… Oh god… I can’t stop laughing… hahaha…