Getting SSL error 525 after enabling the email routing beta

Initially, after enabling the new email routing beta and configuring the DNS records, it was working just fine. However, after a couple of days, my site (www.woodconditioningonline.com) began giving out error 525 SSL Handshake Fail. I’ve gone through and disabled what I could from the email routing beta, including deleting the added records, and messing around with different SSL encryption settings but it’s still not working. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

That’s probably just coincidence, as email has nothing to do with SSL on that hostname. A 525 error is typically caused by a configuration issue in the origin web server when its SSL certificate is not properly set up. Review the suggestions in this Community Tip for advice & insight. Also, a dedicated SSL Certificate would allow you to secure multiple levels of your subdomains and include your fully qualified domain name in the Common Name (CN). Learn more about Dedicated SSL Certificates.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.