Getting spoofed - DMARC is set up but no reports (it has been > 24 hours)

I am currently having my email spoofed. I went to check on the DMARC status and there were no reports there despite have DMARC enabled.

Thanks for any advice!

Can you share the domain in question so we can look at your authentication policy?

Thanks for your interest! The domain is strittermed.org

Multiple DMARC records found. There should only be one.

I recommend losing the one with your mailbox in the rua. You really don’t want DMARC reports sent there. If you are sure that you want to do that anyway, you will need to merge the additional email address into the rua value.

You can see a breakdown of the records here:

Thanks SO much, epic.network! I am a total newbie and set up the DMARC records several years ago. It took me a while to remember how I set up it up. But once I finally did, I was able to delete one of the DMARC records. Now I am wondering how long it will take that change to propagate through the system and be reflected on DMARCian.

Again, thanks for your help!

1 Like