Getting out of Cloudfare

I only did this to get on Skype for Business but I have decided it isn’t worth the hassle. All I wanted to do was participate in a webinar which is long over, I missed it completely. I have no idea what Cloudfare is or how it affects my online work. I can’t figure out how to sign up for it and I’m afraid I’ll do something that will impact my online use, which I need for work. I want to get out of this and back to where I was before- Have I somehow changed my web network? I want to go back to before - how do I undo this nightmare?

If you haven’t added any domains to your Cloudflare account there is nothing that will happen. But if you want to delete your account you can find the steps here:

I am trying to delete my account as well but the instructions you provided does not give me an option to open a support ticket. I have been in an endless loop trying to figure out how to contact support to have my account deleted. Any thoughts?

Use your account’s registered email address and send a message to: support AT cloudflare DOT com