Getting issue with NS My Domain Stopped working

Today My domain Stopped working.
i talked with my Domain Registrar and they said issue is from cloudflare side.

Please let me know what i have to do.

is Cloudflare blocked my domain : torrentdownloads.me?

Need Help.
Thanks.

Hmm, that is interesting. Cloudflare does respond for your domain, however when querying the actual A records it fails. Are your DNS records correctly set? You dont have any NS records set? Can you post a screenshot of your DNS records with IP addresses redacted?

Alright, you can remove that screenshot now again.

There are no other NS records below that, right? If thats all, you should definitely contact support at this point, there is something wrong with Cloudflare’s resolvers in the case of your account. You havent received abuse messages recently from Cloudflare, right?

yeah only these records we are using. already contacted with Support and waiting for reply. and this is Pro domain in my account. abuse messages we receive and we take action against them…

Thanks for your Reply :slight_smile:

Post the support ticket number here, so @cloonan can track it.

1 Like

Here My Support Ticket

Domain Stopped Functions : Request #1841914

@cloonan (double tag :smile:)

Also, make sure you respond to any automated responses, as that will reopen the ticket if the system has closed it otherwise.

2 Likes

yeah i checked the Support Ticket its Status still open.

Can you let the engineer know if you’re seeing the nxdomain issue, the ping is not helpful. Looks like could be propagation issue. Other ideas here, Community Tip - Fixing the DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN error

@cloonan, that doesnt seem to me like an NXDOMAIN but a proper SERVFAIL

NS works

$ dig @walt.ns.cloudflare.com torrentdownloads.me NS

;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 28726
;; flags: qr aa rd; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1
;; WARNING: recursion requested but not available

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 512
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;torrentdownloads.me.		IN	NS

;; ANSWER SECTION:
torrentdownloads.me.	86400	IN	NS	leah.ns.cloudflare.com.
torrentdownloads.me.	86400	IN	NS	walt.ns.cloudflare.com.

whereas A fails

$dig @walt.ns.cloudflare.com torrentdownloads.me A

;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL, id: 32157
;; flags: qr rd; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1
;; WARNING: recursion requested but not available

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 512
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;torrentdownloads.me.		IN	A

To me this seems as if the nameservers freaked out for some reason upon an A query. The same for AAAA. Interestingly MX seems to work, though doesnt return anything.

Furthermore the naked domain and “www” comes with SERVFAIL, whereas a random record comes with a proper NXDOMAIN.

yeah this is what we are talking we checked Server Side and Domain Registrar both sides are working normal.

@kof_javed, you might also want to point the support engineer to this thread. Not sure how much it helps, but maybe it does :slight_smile:

As far as I can tell there is something off with your account/domain and existing records. What you could try on your side, is to empty the entire DNS screen and remove all records and then set them up from scratch. Maybe that resets something.

1 Like

Alternatively - and now I am just guessing - disable DNSSEC and try again.

1 Like

Yeah sandro

ill do that and check if it works!.

1 Like

i am keep waiting no one is Replying in the Support Ticket :frowning_face:

When did you open the ticket?

Ticket Opened 7 hours ago. they asked for the information and then no reply.

For Pro the advertised average response time is two hours, unfortunately that typically only applies to the first (usually useless :wink:) response, subsequent response can take longer.

Make sure the ticket really still is open and there is no information outstanding from your side.

i am Still Waiting for them to Solve My Issue :expressionless: is is any body there to to help?

Thanks.