Getting Internal Error on Login page (Google Chrome and Brave)

Hello,

I need help! We have recently activated cloudflare and we did proxy our web portal, but then from time to time clients starts to complain that they are getting following message {“message”:“An internal error occurred. Please contact support if the error persists.”}
I was able to reproduce this issue while login in to our web portal using Google Chrome or Brave Browser (if I have stored cookies in the browser), but was not able to reproduce with Mozilla Firefox… and when I clear antiforgery cookie page manage to refresh and everything works ok.
I tried to bypass cache for our web portal and to turn off caching from CloudFlare but no luck. Any idea what could be the problem?

Thanks!

Regards,
Nikola

1 Like

Hello,

Anyone with some idea to be tested?

Thanks!

Unless that error page has Cloudflare branding, which I’ve never seen for that message, this is a server error and you’d have to contact your host.

1 Like

Hello sdayman,

Thanks for the reply! Strange thing is that error stops appearing when we disable Cloudflare proxy to our server, so it is some conflict with Cloudflare proxy and Antiforgery cookie on our website and this is affecting only login page. On our server in the logs we see same error message (like display for clients), and that is all. And even more strange thing is that this issue appears only for Google Chrome and Brave browser… was not able to reproduce issue on Mozilla Firefox… Well haven`t test other browsers, hence Google Chrome and Mozilla is mostly used by our clients. Not sure what can cause the issue in conflict and even more confused because I made a rule to bypass cache to our site, but still issue is appearing… Anything more that can be tried from Cloudflare control panel?
Thanks!

Any idea?