Getting HTTP ERROR 500

Error Type - HTTP ERROR 500

Site Link - https://amihart.com/

The documentation says to contact the server host, any suggestions?

The error is coming from your host/server, so you need to look there.

HTTP/2 500
date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 10:42:13 GMT
content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
x-powered-by: PHP/8.1.27
alt-svc: h3=":443"; ma=86400
cf-cache-status: DYNAMIC
report-to: {"endpoints":[{"url":"https:\/\/a.nel.cloudflare.com\/report\/v4?s=ZoPhWy2OSA5bYFK1%2BAnpCslNiFPPooEEpfF18dslONxWIhUq3nRDgL9OUcmjWuGLxSJ02CdHJy0lbA3PkUjiwmsgkWn7Koi3ejsePgT7ZHrHYECqVH9rrJPoOXxToQ%3D%3D"}],"group":"cf-nel","max_age":604800}
nel: {"success_fraction":0,"report_to":"cf-nel","max_age":604800}
server: cloudflare
cf-ray: 87640bff9b39954a-LHR
1 Like

Thanks for the reply, the site is hosted by Cloudflare. How can we escalate this issue?

Your site is proxied through Cloudflare, but not hosted by it, indicated by…

You can pause Cloudflare, or set the DNS record to “DNS only” instead of “Proxied”, so connections go direct to your server/host and bypass Cloudflare. You can then debug and fix your origin server, then re-enable Cloudflare.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification, how can we confirm the origin server in Cloudflare? Would an IP lookup in the DNS records be enough?

If you don’t know who is hosting your site, the IP address of that is set in your Cloudflare DNS, or we can see it if you do this :point_down:

1 Like

I’ve turned on development mode in the cache settings, as it was suggesting we do that before pausing Cloudflare. I’ve gone with with first option and only paused Cloudflare, the DNS records are still proxied.
Looking up the IP address I’ve got this info - Hostname:l4cp.vnetindia.com

Development mode just stops the cache. You need to pause Cloudflare or unproxy the record to bypass Cloudflare.

That is then your host or server. You need to look there for the problem.

Thanks for the reply, it seems there is no way to connect to them. They have one email address which is not working. I’m guessing we should look for a new host at this point, we don’t have any backend credentials and the cpanel is not working either.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.