Hi, I need some help getting my website online.
Right now I am experiencing ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED errors whenever I try to visit the website.
When I tested my domain using Cloudflare Diagnostic Center, I had multiple errors there as well, such as:
- Your request failed with a response status of 400 or above.
- The website doesn’t redirect HTTP traffic to HTTP.
- Clouflare encountered an unknown error.
- The site’s web server responded with a status code that isn’t 200 (OK).
I tried these to solve the problem.
- Changing SSL/TLS encryption modes (Full/Strict → Flexible)
This used to change the error message from 525 Error to Too Many Redirect Errors, but it does nothing when I’m now getting the Connection Closed Error.
- Deleting and getting new certificates from Edge Certificates, Client Certificates, and Origin Server.
- Adding page rules.
- Activating DNSSEC.
I am using Google Sites to host my website, and Google Sites seem to be working fine
(Google recognizes the domain as mine, and I can visit the original website)
Right now I am using Chrome Incognito mode to check for errors since cache on my browser seems to ‘delay the errors’ in some way.
However occasionally I use Microsoft Edge and just normal Chrome just to make sure, and they usually show the same errors.