Getting Cloudflare capcha on almost every website I visit for my home network. Help!

I am not very tech savvy but I keep getting cloudflare capchas on every site I visit. This just happened recently. I am on a home network that is shared with 4 other users (roommates) and was wondering how to stop this from happening? Ray ID is 473dd17a7ac3b9b8 It is so bad that i cant even get to the cloudflare support site, it just puts me through a permanent looping captcha.

Getting Cloudflare capcha on almost every website I visit for my home network. Help!

Step 1: You may have to thank your roommates for whatever they’re doing that’s raising red flags. Or get Amish roommates who shun technology. These CAPTCHAs are a result of suspicious activity from your IP address or the IP address range you’re part of.
Step 2: Try Privacy Pass: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001992652-Privacy-Pass
Step 3: Make sure you and your roommates don’t have any malware on your computers. Always good to do, and sometimes it’s the cause of the CAPTCHA Challenge.

I am not very tech savvy but I keep getting cloudflare capchas on every site I visit. This just happened recently. I am on a home network that is shared with 4 other users (roommates) and was wondering how to stop this from happening? Ray ID is 473dd17a7ac3b9b8 It is so bad that i cant even get to the cloudflare support site, it just puts me through a permanent looping captcha.

Please don’t double-post. I already responded to your first post.

I did some snooping and investigating. We have two possible culprits. One infected PC, and one that was trying to snag some supreme shoes with a bot. Now that those are both disconnected, how long will it take for it to go back to normal?

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was at least a week.

You could try powering down your network router/modem for 15+ minutes and hope your ISP gives you a new IP address when you power it back on. That might work for you.