Getting banned from my own site: Error 1010

Hello,
I am making CSS changes and testing it through Safari responsive design mode (constant refreshing). i keep getting blocked form seeing all scripts, and then this happened?

How do I turn this off?

Error 1010Ray ID: 565296a9be70f97d • 2020-02-14 22:48:15 UTC

Access denied

What happened?

The owner of this website (bfresources.darkstarmedia.net) has banned your access based on your browser’s signature

Hi @justin21,

Error 1010

The owner of this website has banned your access based on your browser’s signature

Common cause

• A website owner blocked your request based on your client’s web browser.

Resolution

• Notify the website owner of the blocking. If you cannot determine how to contact the website owner, lookup contact information for the domain via the Whois database. Site owners disable Browser Integrity Check via the Settings tab of the Firewall app.

Since the website owner performed the blocking, Cloudflare support cannot override a customer’s security settings.

Troubleshooting Cloudflare 1XXX errors

Did you check if any of your security settings or firewall rules might be responsible?

1 Like

i haven’t set up any of those, where should i check?

My site also has language switching, I notice this triggers the error but only when i am in safari responsive design mode

In that case, I have no idea what it could be.

Perhaps some other member has been through a similar situation and can help us with this issue.

If your Internet connection has static IP, you could try adding it to the Website’s whitelist (Dashboard > Firewall > Settings). Not exactly a solution, but maybe this can solve the problem temporarily.

1 Like

Sorry for the trouble, @justin21. And, thank you for the post, I was not familiar with the error 1010 having not hit it myself, but I was able to gather some suggestions from other folks that are familiar with the error. The feedback I collected did not have the language switch you mentioned so I am curious to see if these ideas help you or not. Let us know and we’ll either be really happy :partying_face:…or go back to more research!

A 1010 error means the domain owner (you) is blocking this request based on the client’s web browser signature. As that is your site, you can turn this feature off by doing the following:

Firewall > Web Application Firewall > Browser Integrity Check

(For the record, if you are a site visitor, note that a firewall, proxy, a browser plugin or extension may be throwing a false positive. If that is not the case, you can try to visit the site with a different browser.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.